Monday, November 19, 2007

BBC Drama's

Lots of work to do today, with the official release of Visual Studio 2008 - the latest version of the software tool I spend 90% of my working day in. But luckily I'd pre-prepared a review of Hotel Babylon Series 1 on Blu-Ray disc.


It's not just today's shiny disc review that comes courtesy of the BBC. Smile of the Day is taken from their Children in Need live broadcast from last Friday. Given copyright issues I'm not sure how long this link will work, but hopefull it will work so that you can see the eight minute sketch where David Tenant's Who meets Peter Davison's Who to great comedic effect. The sketch, which takes place between the end of Series 3 and the new series was written by the excellent Stephen Moffat rather than the God-awful Russel T Davies for those wondering why I'm recommending something that usually has me going into rant mode! Check it out here.

No comments: