Sunday, October 28, 2007

Clocks Go Back/The Reaping on HD-DVD/Pachelbel's Canon

Guess who only just found out the clocks went back an hour today (doh!) - nice surprise to find there's an extra hour in the day though!


Have updated my HD-DVD Review Blog with a review of The Reaping


Smile of the Day is not so much humorous (although some might disagree) but something that put a smile on my face this morning. This YouTube video of someone performing Pachelbel's Canon put a smile on MY face this morning, as it's one of my favourite classical pieces of music, although the performance of it on electric guitar may not be to everyone's taste!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow - that guitar playing is amazing. I love Pachelbel's Canon (it was one of those we chose for the register-signing part of our wedding), and this version was fab! It reminded me of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's pieces, actually. Great stuff :)

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed it Jen. I thought it was impressive guitar playing too.

Jan said...

Hi. I loved this! It reminded me of when we were the witnesses of Nigel Kennedy (plus friends) rendition of the Jimi Hendrix classics. We were in a restaurant in West Malvern (little did we know it but this was Kennedy's favourite haunt). He regularly did impromptu performances there with his friends. His performance of the Hendrix solos on his violin raised the hairs on the back of my neck. Something never to be forgotten!

Anonymous said...

Mooch here,

Ha, I was thinking of TSO style, too. That kid is fabu. Liked his Xmas song as well.

"Thanks for sharing!" *ducks tomatoes*

As for that T-shirt. I can really see Andy wanting to have one.