Thursday, April 05, 2007

Neighbour has pushed me over the (H)edge!

Well I suppose you could say that my Easter has started a little earlier than planned, although with the workload I've got at the moment I could really have done without it doing so!


My stupid neighbour has for the second time in 12 months let his bath overflow. So I now have a very wet bathroom, no lights working and electricity working only in the study, bedroom and lounge. Oh joy! I now have a day of chasing down an electrician to try and get this mess sorted so that Easter weekend doesn't turn out to be a COMPLETE wash-out.


At least the computer still has juice, and since the lounge isn't affected DVDs aren't totally out of the picture so I guess it could be worse, although right now it doesn't feel like it!


One thing I did get done before my idiot neighbour did his 'flood the flat below' routine is the rather brief (and, admittedly, somewhat rushed) review of 'Over The Hedge'.


Anyway, I hope you enjoy the review (and ideally the film if you get a chance to rent/purchase it) and that your Easter is getting off to a better start than mine!

No comments: