Friday, December 29, 2006

Just a reminder...

... that DVD mini-reviews are appearing over on the new UK DVD Review blog rather than here. In the last few days I've added my thoughts on the DVD releases of Lost Season 2, Monster House, Renaissance and My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

I'll be posting quick reviews of the new Cinema Reserve edition of Tora! Tora! Tora!, the adrenaline-fuelled Crank, the Internet-hyped Snakes on a Plane, the 'gay art house' Ma Vrai Vie a Rouen, the surprisingly good American David Boreanaz vehicle Bones Season 1, the quintessentially English Driving Lessons and the political An Inconvenient Truth over the next few days


And a new HD-DVD Review blog will be kicking off with a review of the excellent World Trade Center HD-DVD in the new year (I'll post the URL for the HD-DVD review blog here as soon as the first reviews are available).

No comments: